Thursday, November 01, 2007

More on Equipales


I have had so many questions of equipales that I have done some research on them and the different styles. Basically there are about 6 main styles and many different colors but Tobacco and Saddle Brown are the most common. The chairs and sofas can be padded or just have a pigskin seat. The backs of the seats vary from open in the Cancun style to combination of willow and woven pigskin. They can be used in the house or outside. I do not recommend that they be left in direct sunlight 24 hours per day but they are durable and can withstand changes in weather.

I have attached a photos of the most ocmmon style which is the traditional equipale in the two most common colors. If you have any questions, leave me a comment in the blog.

No comments: